Friday, June 1, 2007

SHOPPING, MY LOVE! (:

IT'S NOT FAIR!
my parents and my second bro going to jakarta to shop! ):
i am sad. cox i can't go shopping till i go crazy!
they made me envious.
yst i went to a mango shop. really saw a shirt that i liked.
but i gotta buy 2 for 50 bucks.
quite cheap but then....
there is only one that i like.
SIANZ!
so nv buy anything again.
I MISS SHOPPING IN SG!
it's so much cheaper and better. (;
and the worst they are now having great singapore sale!
i wanna shop!
although my mum bought me 2 bags (plus 1 that i gotta steal from her).
but it's different. she can't buy any shirts or jeans for me.
AHHHH!
hehe. but i must confess that i felt so happie on thursday!
AFTER DONKEY YRS! i finally bought a pair of jeans.
damn cheap lah. only 60 bucks!
LALALALA!
it's reduced from 130 bucks.
i am so proud of myself.
however, the shopping ecperience is totally different from sg/jakarta!
BUT NEVER MIND.
THIRTY MORE DAYS. i am going back le.
YIPPPPPEEEEE! :)

No comments: