Tuesday, May 29, 2007

time heals my fractured bone

HOW UNLUCKY CAN I BE? ):
can i be more unlucky than this?
I WONDER!
i used to sprain my ankle. and now it's even worst!
AHHHH!

stupid bone. it's fractured. ):
it's my leggy boney.
AND IT'S PAINFUL!
although it's a very very small fracture(i think).
and do u noe wad the doctor told me?
TIME WILL HEAL MY FRACTURED BONE!
I KNOW IT! DUH!
ya. and he expected me to wait for at least 6 wks for it to heal.
SIX WEEKS! how am i gonna walk?
at that moment. i felt as if my jaw has dropped to the floor.
WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY?
i went for x-ray today. struggled to walk to the hospital and it's far!
but well. the x-ray did not show anything (often it is the case).
however. some stupid, idiotic bone scan would make it obvious.
FIRST. i don wanna do it. isotopes will be injected into my body!
I AM SCARED........ for the injection!
SECOND. since it's a fracture, there is no point in doing the bone scan cox it's ONLY REALLY REALLY confirming u that ur bone is indeed fractured.
so do u think there is any point? AND I NEED TO PAY 100 ODD BUCKS!
NONONO! and he said it's a fracture so i assume he is trustable.
but well. the worst news came: i am supposed to rest my legs for AT LEAST 6 WKS before i can do my running again.
I WAS SO DEPRESSED! ahhh!
SIX WKS? i wanna run! ):
haiz.
i am so UNLUCKY! maybe that's the only word that fits me. (:

No comments: