Saturday, May 26, 2007

i talked to bitch yst! LALA!
i was so happie! i mean it's been long since i talked to her.
last yr i was listening to her bloody voice almost everyday!
HAHA! really miss those times.
in singapore, i met many many friends.
throughout my stay of 8.5 yrs, they were the ones who makes me smile.
putting up with my nonsense, my crap. :)
sometimes i wonder whether i hv made the right decision to move over to aussie.
I MISS ALL OF THEM!
MY BITCH!: the one who makes me laugh. makes me go N-U-T-S! she really made a difference to my life. filled it with lots of happiness. SHOPPING, OUR LOVE! :)
HSUN HAO: my taiwanese "maid". used to treat him so bad and now i felt bad? and realised he is THE BEST BEST fren anyone can ever have.
THAT GREEN THINGY: the one who always entertain me when i am bored. HAHA! always there for me for entertaiment. i wish u could be here. and entertain me everyday.
AL: always made me laugh and saying her boobs are big! and she did lots of crap to make me smile and made my day a better day.
DEBORAH: she taught me that i am indeed very lucky to have this family of mine who can afford the best things for me. and she always asked me to stop spending money. BUT SORRY! i can't! i also don noe why.
AA: SHE IS CUTE! and laughing along with those crap of mine!
YILING: that girl! she always put up with my nonsense. sometimes i wonder whether she was going to slap me and asked me to stop! HAHA!
JOYCE: used to be a "PAPAYA LOVER"! and the way she ate it. made me say all those sarcastic words and laughed? HAHA!
JEREMY: I MISS HIM! well. i thinks at times he really wanted to send me to outer space so he can hv some peace. ESPECIALLY DURING MATHS CLASSES!
GERLYNN: do u miss me gerlynn? HAHA. and she will say NO! she didnt miss me during those times. but i bet she misses me now. :)
NICHOLAS: have been in the same class with him for 4 yrs! oh my. time passed so fast. and he is always so sarcastic and bad to me! SAD! but nevertheless. i miss him LOTS AND LOTS!
DUCK: we gotta drink bubble teat together ok? and when i am back. we makan at newton! LALA!
anyway. the list may never end. but i really aprreciate my frens and those things that they did. whether we are close or not. :) and I MISS THEM!

No comments: