Saturday, June 9, 2007

EMILIA AND HER BORING LIFE!

my life is damn boring now. *sobsob*
cleaning my homey yst. and the dust is like 5 cm!
HAHA! (:
and it's so sticky until i gotta use all my strength to clean.
IT'S BLOODY HARD!
and that bro. isn't doing anything. DAMN!
i asked him to wash the plates ONLY and he didn't.
actually. i am so bloody lazy to clean.
but i have no choice at all. my parents' fren is coming over to see the house.
next tue, i guess?
and in order not to suffer from embarrassement.
I CLEANED THE HOUSE!
and i am a girl. shouldn't be a girl's rm cleaner and tidier than a guy's rm?
HAHA! but it's not for me. my bro's rm is much cleaner.
so pai se lah if my rm like a cow dunk!
LALALALALA!
hoping that i will be able to watch SHREK on mon.
hopefully. HEHE!
anyway. thx ok, shrek? thx for helping me buy the markers.
HAHA! and the ruler. i love that half grey, half transparent popular ruler.
and do u noe wad sarah said?
YOU ARE SWEET! and i definetely agree.
went to popular to buy me those stuffs!
but.. u are pervertic all the times, and i agree with sarah too!
nevertheless, i will love you always! HAHA! (:
thank you, shrek!

No comments: