Tuesday, June 26, 2007

live life to the fullest

my exam is going to end in less than 3 days! YIPEE!
worth for a celebration. i will worry about the results later.
later when i got back my papers! :)
cox i believed i hv prepared for them.
can't wait for exam to end actually. i wanna go back to indo!
i miss shopping! SHOPPING IS DEFINITELY MY LOVE! :p
so in 4 days time. INDO, here i come.
anyway. i think i screwed up every paper that i hv done.
i hv no confidence at all. gosh! i need to get 84%!
how am i suppossed to get it?
AHHHHHH! i think i desperately need help.

smth happened in indo today. in my house.
to my maid and she gotta be hospitalised, i guess?
she got epilepsy or whatever it is called.
my cousin is so naughty! pushed her.
AND.. her head hit the wall. then. got seizures.
got sent into the hospital. and now i am not sure wad had happened to her.
poor her. and she was giving advice to my cousin.
telling him he was fat (and that's a fact!).
so he should not drink more milk!
hopes my cousin can learn smth from it.

i think i treasured people who work for me.
whether is my driver, my maid, my gardener. whatever it is.
life is tough for them. :)
i experienced those in melb. like so bloody tiring!
cleaning the hous, vacuuming the floor.
can't imagine if i need to trim the grass in the garden if i lived in a landed property!

well. that's all for now. i am sleepy! :)

No comments: